Visit the CAMC Women's Medicine Center Web Page for more Information
Located conveniently on the first floor of CAMC Women and Children’s Hospital, the Women’s Medicine Center is an outpatient office specializing in obstetrical and gynecological care. Patients are seen by appointments only, which are available Monday through Friday, excluding all major holidays.
Twelve residents and two nurse midwives staff the Women’s Medicine Center and offer a variety of services to women including:
- Routine prenatal care, delivery and postpartum care
- High-risk prenatal care, delivery and postpartum care
- Gynecology-oncology (requires referral from patient’s physician)
- Infertility counseling (we do not offer reversal of tubal ligations)
- Birth control (including Mirena, Implanon and surgical intervention such as tubal ligations)
To schedule an appointment with the Women’s Medicine Center, please call Central Scheduling at
Physician services provided by WVU Physicians of Charleston
Copyright image provided by CAMC
CAMC Women's Medcine Center
800 Pennsylvania Ave.
Charleston, WV 25302
Walking Directions: Enter CAMC Women and Children’s Hospital from the main entrance. Walk past the front desk and turn right before elevators and cafeteria. Take another right in hallway. The entrance to the check in desk and waiting room is on your left through the wooden door with glass window. Signage is on the door.
- CAMC Women and Children's Hospital: Take Lee St/US-60 Exit (#58C). Stay straight to go onto Pennsylvania Ave. N (US-119N) for .2 miles. Turn right into the first parking area to access the main hospital entrance or turn right into the second parking area to access the Medical Staff Office Building.
- CAMC Women and Children's Hospital has two parking areas that are on either side of the main hospital. These two main parking areas are accessible from two different entrances on Pennsylvania Ave. North.
- There is additional parking provided by the city of Charleston across the street from the main hospital entrance. Please use Pennsylvania Ave South to access this parking area. This entrance is located on the far side of Interstate 64 away from the hospital. Please note that Pennsylvania Ave South is a one way street. If you are traveling from the hospital main entrance or the Medical Staff Office Building you must follow Pennsylvania Ave North, take a left under the Interstate overpass, merge onto Bigley Ave., follow Bigley Ave and merge left onto Pennsylvania Ave South, turn left into the parking entrance.
- The cost for parking is $1.00 per half hour, with a maximum $4.00 charge for all day parking. There is no charge to park in the additional lot.