Visit the CAMC Family Medicine Center Web Site for more Information
The Family Medicine Center at CAMC specializes in providing quality care for the entire family. Here you will find a physician who knows you and your family and can help you with just about any health issue you may have.
Our whole-life approach to medicine uses the latest tools and strategies to provide exceptional medical care. We provide:
- Physical examinations
- Well baby and child care
- Gynecological care
- Geriatric care
- Sports physicals
- Diabetes care and education
- Minor surgeries in the office
- In-house laboratory services
- Clinical psychologist and clinical pharmacist
- Continued care for patients in the hospital
Through educational affiliations with West Virginia University, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, University of Charleston and other health professional schools, the CAMC Family Medicine Center serves as a teaching facility for medical and allied health students. In fact, with over 40 years of experience in the training of WVU medical students and CAMC resident physicians, CAMC’s affiliation with WVU makes it the oldest regional medical education campus in the United States. This collaboration gives patients access to a synergy of resources that result in excellent care for the entire family.
CAMC’s status as a teaching hospital also helps the Family Medicine Center remain at the forefront of top quality care. Our board-certified attending physicians, our resident physicians, and our professional and caring staff bring a wealth of experience for providing a family-focused program. Our physicians have access to the best medical and collaborative resources, while new physicians are trained to provide outstanding, comprehensive care as they contribute to the scientific basis of medicine.
Physician services provided by WVU Physicians of Charleston
Robert C. Byrd Clinical Teaching Center
5th Floor-Family Medicine
3200 MacCorkle Ave SE
Charleston, WV 25304
Walking Directions: Take main entrance to RCB Clinical Teaching Center building. Go past the registration desk to the main elevators and take to 5th Floor. You will see the Family Medicine Center when exiting the elevator.
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- From the West, take Rt. 61 South (aka MacCorkle Ave. SE), to CAMC Memorial Division (31st St.). Take second right to 3100 MacCorkle Ave. SE.
- From the East, take Rt.61 North (aka MacCorkle Ave. SE) to 31st St., turn at second right.
- The CAMC Memorial parking building is located on your right directly across from the Hospital Entrance. This parking building serves as patient and visitor parking for all CAMC Memorial campus facilities.
- The cost for parking is $1.00 per half hour, with a maximum $4.00 charge for all day parking